Implementing MS Dynamics GP for a premier senior care provider
CHT was engaged by a Florida-region premier provider of senior living services, including independent assisted living, rehabilitation services and Alzheimer’s care with multiple facilities throughout the state for a legacy to MS Dynamics deployment.
The company needed to replace components of their proprietary legacy system and alleviate their three major problems: manual re-keying of information, difficult extraction of information and lack of technical support.
For example, it would take days to produce an income statement because of all the manual work associated with the process. Information had to be manually re-keyed into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, checked and re-checked for accuracy.
CHT implemented MS Dynamics GP as the accounting solution. This solution integrates their AR billing function with the legacy system and imports the general ledger detail from ADP Payroll Services. We also implemented Binary Stream Multi Facility Processing. This solution facilitates multi-entity accounting from just one database by sharing master records across different corporate entities, locations and structures to improve financial reporting.
- CHT provided experienced, ongoing local support resources for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- A 20% reduction in workforce
- Elimination of manual work to re-create income statements in Excel spreadsheets
- Integrated inter-company functions
- Rolled out integration to all 19 facilities in less than six months
- Made ad-hoc reporting much easier and user friendly through FRx
- Provided easier access to information that was previously difficult to extract